CAWST Survey on Water, Sanitation and Hygiene – Deadline May 31st 2013
Our annual survey is the way we gather information on the results of our training, consulting and education support services. We use this information to improve our services, ensure our services are focused where they are most needed, and report the results of our collective effort.
Please fill out this year’s survey if any of the following conditions applies to you.
· You or someone from your organization has ever attended a CAWST workshop, such as household water treatment seminars, community health promotion, and water quality testing.
· You or your organization has ever received consulting support from CAWST, such as emails, phone calls, and in-person visit to your office or field sites to address technical and operational issues.
· You or your organization has ever used the education and/or training materials developed by CAWST to teach others, such as posters, fact sheets, workshop manuals, and games.
The easiest way to complete the survey is to use the online form. To do so, click on the language of your choice: English, French, and Spanish. You can save your data and come back to finish it at a later time.
The survey can be found at: http://www.cawst.org/annualsurvey
Here are a few details on completing this year’s survey:
· The survey has 25 questions in total.
· The time to complete the survey is typically 10-30 minutes.
· You can save your answers and come back later to continue.
· Please submit one response per organization.
· All personal contact information will be kept confidential and will not be shared with 3rd parties.
· The deadline to complete the survey is May 31st 2013. However, to help us with our analysis, we appreciate earlier responses.
Thank you for everyone who has completed our surveys in the past. Your project results are now profiled on an interactive map on CAWST’s website. http://www.cawst.org/en/about-us/results. A total of 6.0 million people in 63 countries have better water or sanitation as a result of your collective work. Congratulations!
If you have questions, concerns or are having difficulty completing the survey, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +1 403 243 3285.
Thank you for your continued efforts, and being part of the global movement to serve those most in need with better water, sanitation, and hygiene. Collectively, we are making a difference!