As per its name, the workshop was very EFFECTIVE. I am not actually a trainer but it led me to conduct a small workshop to my colleagues in Uruzgan. The skills I got will also be used for effective communication during my meetings in different levels. Thanks once again for your efforts that indeed supports our work.”
- Mir Afzal, Program Manager, ZOA Refugee Care, South Afghanistan on his participation in CAWST's Effective Facilitation Skills workshop
To learn more about CAWST's services, please refer to our services brochure.
Our services include:
• Direct delivery of training programs - We deliver interactive training programs on 9 main topics relating to water, sanitation and hygiene.
• Education materials – We create educational materials that are open content and freely available.
• Education programming consulting support – We work with organizations to build their own education programs to suit the needs of their clients.
• Implementation consulting support - We help our clients overcome their problems as they encounter them – technical or tactical.
• Sharing latest research – We gather the latest WASH (Water, Sanitation and Hygiene) research, distill it down to the essentials and then translate it to a language that can be understood by non-experts.
• Learning exchange forums for field implementers and trainers – We provide the online and person-to-person opportunities for people to share their lessons learned.CAWST makes its services as accessible as possible by subsidizing organizations and by making all our education materials open content and free of charge. All clients provide either monetary contributions or in-kind contributions for CAWST’s services.