Using, Sharing, Remixing CAWST's Education and Training MaterialAll of CAWST's Training and Education Material is available free of charge under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported (CC BY 3.0) license.
You are free to:
- Share - to copy, distribute and transmit this document
- Remix - to adapt this document. We would appreciate receiving a copy of any changes that you
Provided you attribute the original work to CAWST:
- For Posters and single page visual materials larger than A4 or Letter size: Use CAWST full Logo
- For games, postcard size visual material: Use CAWST logo small or text: "Original images by CAWST"
- For articles, papers, manuals, powerpoints toolkits, etc.: Use this text: "Source: CAWST - The Centre for Affordable Water and Sanitation Technology (www.cawst.org)"
CAWST LogosHow to use CAWST's logo:
- Always use the full image and text logo were possible.
- Use a white background or very light background and avoid transparency
- Leave white space to the top, bottom, left and right of the logo: at least the height of the letters CAWST in the logo.
- CAWST needs to provide final approval on the use of the logo after seeing a sample or draft of the product where the logo will be used.
For websites, slideshows, electronic documents, low resolution print, etc.:
JPG [20 Kb](right-click, save-as)
For high resolution print, posters, video, etc.:
EPS (Vector)* [66Kb compressed]
*preferred for graphists
JPG [660 Kb]
(right click, save-as)
JPG [455 Kb]