As we do every year, CAWST is requesting you to complete our Annual Survey. We use the survey information to assess our performance, to report to our stakeholders, and to improve our services to better support you and your organization. Please fill out this year’s survey if any of the following conditions apply to you:
- You or someone from your organization has ever attended a CAWST workshop, such as household water treatment seminars, community health promotion, and water quality testing.
- You or your organization has ever received consulting support from CAWST, such as emails, phone calls, and in-person visit to your office or field sites to address technical and operational issues.
- You or your organization has ever used the education and/or training materials developed by CAWST to teach others, such as posters, fact sheets, workshop manuals, and games.
Thank you for everyone who has completed our surveys in the past. Your project results are now profiled on an interactive map. A total of 4.6 million people in 69 countries have better water or sanitation as a result of your collective work. Congratulations!
Here are a few details on completing this year’s survey:
- The survey has 10 questions in total.
- The time to complete the survey is typically 15-30 minutes.
- You can save your answers and come back later to continue.
- Please submit one response per organization.
- All personal contact information will be kept confidential and will not be shared with 3rd parties.
- The deadline to complete the survey is 30th June 2012. However, to help us with our analysis, we appreciate earlier responses.
The easiest way to complete the survey is to use the online form. To do so, click on the language of your choice: English, French, and Spanish. You can save your data and come back to finish it at a later time.
URL of the survey can be found at: http://apps.cawst.org/survey/index.php?sid=92936&lang=en
We will update and expand the map in September 2012 to include the results from this survey. If you have questions, concerns or are having difficulty completing the survey, please email us at email@example.com or phone +1 403 243 3285.